• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Please move on the 19.2 threads. ( @everyone )

*Attempts Poker face but can't help but smirk a little*

If there is an android named Ash, or the computer is called Mother.... run away

I really wonder why SA continues to use the Mindy when it seems about as durable as tissue paper around Rippers.

cause Star army keeps trying to get Misato killed.

because really they are right now the best we have.

Also if the crashed ship is Alien, is the base going to turn into Aliens?

Sorry Tanka! Misato died. Don't worry, we can respawn Misato on the ship. In the future, it would be prudent to use cover and/or your forearm shields. They're on the only shields the Mindy 2 has, and like Reynolds said, the Ripper is a lot stronger than a Mindy.

Eek!! Poor Misato!

If you hadn't scared Gabriel, Kyle, and Gunsight1 exploring the derelict into not posting anything with your evil grin before, Wes, you definitely have now.

If you want to make her manage to say or telepathically transmit something, that's okay with me. But she's not in a position to take any more actions. It's a horrible way to go!

The scars can be simulated with scar-colored genetic tattoos that mark the spots she was injured at. Would that work?

that is find, she viewed the scars as a teaching tool for herself, that is why she was trying to be more cautious this time.

You can. I think it's supposed to take about an hour for the new body to form and get the mental data loaded so she can't rejoin the fight immediately, but yeah.

I was thinking that this would be a great time for Misato to put forward your suggestion of an NPC infantry team that you suggested on the player survey. Also, that the away team could use more cohesion. In the RP, Reynolds posted Mitsuko was "happy to let the others fight the Rippers" without her. But Rippers are best taken on as a team.

cool then i will have her wake up if you want to post for Hanako being there to send her back down with the npc troops. hell misato has to go and retrieve her rifle, it's been on every mission she has been on.
also with the ne NH-33s they are consistently updating the back up right? so she should remember what happened to her at the time of death. Right?

I had to do a little wiki research and, yes, that is the case. The Eucharis' medical lab has the Type 32 Remote Backup Unit which allows for that.

Updating with the remote backup requires a SPINE connection, so its not all the time, but since she's in a PA, she can update as long as she is alive and the suit works.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…