• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wes said:
Also, that the away team could use more cohesion. In the RP, Reynolds posted Mitsuko was "happy to let the others fight the Rippers" without her. But Rippers are best taken on as a team.

I actually posted, "...happy to let the others handle the Rippers for now." When 'now' was while they were not shooting and Sune was moving forward to attempt negotiations. He also seemed to think it was a good idea for her to be watching the rear during that situation.

I was planning to have Mitsuko turn back around and move to help Misato, but I thought it would be best to see if Sune had any other orders or ideas first. We wound up both getting skipped, though.

It's not mentioned on the page, but can the teleportation module be used with such an intense storm going on?

Kyle said:
It's not mentioned on the page, but can the teleportation module be used with such an intense storm going on?
Yes, it can.

Thanks Wes

I'm running under the assumption that Ramiro is wearing power armor, if he is not, please let me know. (given that from Takeyu's perspective, he'd know whether the soldier is or isn't)

Kyle: On May 5th in the [Mission 19.1] Derelicts (HX-12 System) thread Ramiro said he was in the PA bay getting his Power Armor

I just fixed two your/you're confusion errors. Please watch out for those!

• your = possessive; "Your gun is digging into my leg."
    you're = you are; "You're mistaken! I'm not wearing a gun."

So when I'm not around, OTHER people die! And it's like the Alien film! Damnit, that musta been intense...I'm gonna rewatch that movie soon with Egil. Mental note.

On a side note: Just wanted to let you guys know I am still alive. With a heartbeat and everything! Unfortunately, things have taken a turn, not sure if for the better or worse, but it means I have a lot of things to juggle at the same time.

My apologies for not being on here for so long. I cannot help it, there's a lot of stuff I need to do in regards with the studying and the teaching job and stuff. Hope everyone's doing well!

Although it's not explicitly stated, I think Emblem means he's bowing out of the plot. I kind of figured he would after his friend Krious left. This is a huge disappointment to me, because I really liked them and they were great roleplayers...I was hoping they'd stick around a long time.

@Emblem: Have you considered transferring Conrad to a plot with a slower pace, or making your own thread at the speed you want?

*whistles and twiddles her thumbs casually, (im)patiently waiting for the derelict thread to get moving again*

:ugeek: :mrgreen:

I'm kind of waiting for the two guys outside to get inside and for the hatch to be unburied and opened so they can get inside the ship. Feel free to have Sienna open the hatch while the dudes are out there getting tornado'd.

Okay - I was actually waiting for the guys outside to post before doing anything so that the pace stayed relatively even. But if you're giving the go-ahead, I'll move along.

Wes said:
I'm kind of waiting for the two guys outside to get inside and for the hatch to be unburied and opened so they can get inside the ship. Feel free to have Sienna open the hatch while the dudes are out there getting tornado'd.

If your referring to Takeyu and Ramiro, they are in the process of teleporting out of the storm and into the ship. I can't make my next post without knowing what they are teleporting 'into'

Alright, I posted. Let's keep moving.

We'll be going back down, but we need reinforcements if the Shôshô wants us to get anywhere in there.

Kyle said:
He got up off of Ramiro and extended his hand to help the soldier up. "You ok?" he asked and looked over at Natsumi and Sienna and beckoned them over.

I think you two actually teleported waist-deep in sand, according to Wes's account.

Uh-oh, wait a minute. After re-reading it I think I might be wrong after all. Wes, could you clarify, so I can edit my post if necessary, pretty please?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…