• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

XD For all intents and purposes of the gender I suppose.~ (Yes I'm 100% female XP)

Thanks guys. I've not done one of these RPs before, so I'm super excited to get started.

Er, I hope I did that right. ^^ I may have to wait until Wes comes back to actually get on the ship, eh? Since I'm going to need to have Ayu meet the captain.

Magicmage's Character is so not sleeping in Cabin #4... Its to full! that or we need to have the new crew members put into mini-neko bodies, she Misato and Mimi-chan can used them like stuffed animals!

OR, hear me out on this one, OR we put all the medics into cabin 4, it could double as an alternate med lab!!!

Also welcome aboard MagicMage! Hope you enjoy your stay.

"And as Ayumi walked onto the ship, the entire crew became aware that she was only 3 feet tall" XD

D: Are all the other cabins taken? Are we going to have to weld this shuttle onto the side of the ship and make a new cabin?

We currently have somewhat of a cabin shortage yes, hence the 3 in one room senario we currently have.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... _positions

If you scroll a little over halfway down that page you can see the current cabin situation, (Cabin one is reserved for the XO (executive officer) hence why Sune doesn't have a roommate, as well as the captain's suite respectfully. If you want you can try to double up with people in a room or we have a nice cozy sleeper module in the cargo bay!

Hope that helps and if im wrong about anything I'm sure it will be corrected by one of the people with the colored names.

Sienna's definitely not going to be the one to suggest it, but seeing as she's not an actual member of the crew, it seems she should be the one to be relegated to a sleeper module. Not that she'd be happy about it, of course.

MagicMage said:
XD For all intents and purposes of the gender I suppose.~ (Yes I'm 100% female XP)

Good, now I'm not quite so badly outnumbered. :lol: Welcome!

I might be able to come up with something where the night shift NPCs and the day shift ones share beds submarine-style. Happy Fourth of July, for my fellow USA people! I'm visiting my family in Charleston right now.

Welcome aboard MagicMage! Let's get Ayumi and Hanako talking.

Please. It will let us get the ship moving.

yes let's!

If someone doesn't do it by the time I get home tonight, I'll post Natsumi getting out of the wreck.

and happy 4th of July to all my fellow American players

I'd do it, but I was the last one who posted so someone else will have teo do it :<

I'll get it shortly, at least to the point where we get topside.

Just as insight into my reasoning, I've tried to make it a point to refrain from posting until:
1. enough material has been posted to give me the sense that time has advanced,
2. there is something to react to, and
3. to give the GM the chance to post anything of note.

I'm still a bit sore that the team just left Takeyu behind for no apparent reason (given how only a mere THREE MINUTES had passed from the point he had started to do any work)

I'm sorry.

I didn't have Sienna do anything outside of follow the group, since she knew better than to wander off on her own unarmed and in a strange place. I think there were a few different ideas and/or miscues about what was actually going on. So for any part I had in it, I apologize.

well with limited time before the next sandstorm hit its probably best not to hang around much longer. Also figured you were coming too since you asked natsumi to find a way out and summon the shuttle.

Nah, Takeyu was telling Natsumi to basically find them the quickest way back to the shuttle and to have it on standby. He never actually said to 'move out' or 'lets go'

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…