Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'm sort of fuzzy on how one would interact with Megami as is. >< Like are there access panels? Or do you just be like "Hey Megami you should totally do this thing I need of you".

Also... Because I'm question city today (I'm sorry x_x), how does one go about buying things? I assume you don't just like /buy *alters character page* and then the things appeared in midair.

Eh, honestly you do. To both.

For the ship just be like "Yo, announce this for me" and for shopping, even though missions take 2-3 months to RP, the mission itself would only take 2-3 days so the assumption is that you had some downtime to go shopping at some point between missions.

PS: MWAHAHAHAHA

Hooray for karma or guilt or another word that means suffering because of ones own wrong doing. I'm sure Izokia will be fine and wont harbor any form of negative emotions at the big scary man who made her feel like she could have doomed the entire ship :lol:

Probably wouldn't hurt to do it.

although my gut tells me Wes wants to get on with the plot so he may not make any big thing out of goop. Now that I say this he will turn the goop into ooze from ninja turtles and see where that goes

That would depend, would Ayu think to decontaminate the Medbay just from the new girl sprinting in, scanning herself, the decontaminating herself? If that would make her fear for her life, then probably.

Very thoroughly clean? Yes. Fear for life from a person who was exposed to something for less than 5 minutes? No.

She'll probably just want the lab to be like super cleaned. x_x Charisma did alert the crew to the fact that there was a contamination area on the ship, and she does know that's where Izokia went (or she assumes that is where she went).

I actually don't think any of the goop actually got on her which I assume means she will just be banging her head against some surface (possibly the door to Ramiro's cabin) in self imposed shame for slightly more time then if she just barged in there alone like a moron.

The really sad thing is Izo would not only believe him entirely but try to befriend him for being so nice and open to her. Damn first week in and I've already experienced anime levels of drama. THIS RP IS AWESOME :D

Wes, as always, feel free to edit my interpretation of Charisma's response to your liking. I just wanted to keep things moving.

Floodwaters said:
I seem to have stopped getting email notifications to this forum, even though I'm subscribed to it. :?:
Our server is wonky sometimes, they will probably be sent after I reboot it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back