Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Just letting everyone know I'll be out of town this weekended and most likely without internet access, Ill have my phone to check stuff and pry post if need be. Just giving yall a heads up.

I want to apologize if my posts are few and short, i'm in a made dash to get stuff done for my wedding in four weeks, to the day... EEP that is creepy to see in text...

so yeah sorry ...

I remember how stressful the time leading up to my own wedding was! It'll all be worth it though, you'll see. Then the real challenge begins! ;)

Good luck, and congratulations!

Congratulations, focus on what you need to do. We'll be here when the dust settles in your life.

Well thank you all...

We have been together for 13 years this August 4th, we are very lazy with crap, so we just now got around to getting married. :P

Awesome, Tanka! Post a few pics of the wedding! I bet it was wonderful. And also, aren't you glad planning for it is over? Haha. :)

- - -

My apologies for my lessened posting recently, I got completely sucked into Star Trek Online for the last week basically doing that and not doing anything but stopping to eat or drink. It's addictive. Anyway, I'm writing up a post now and it should be up by tonight. It's about to get weird.

MagicMage, Izokia78 just wanted to let you know the Medical Scanner is a non-issue, there are 10 Type 31 Medical Kits in the Eucharis medical lab, each of which has a PMS-1M in them. Not to mention each shuttle tends to have more of those kits.

:D

Wes said:
Awesome, Tanka! Post a few pics of the wedding! I bet it was wonderful. And also, aren't you glad planning for it is over? Haha. :)

the wedding is on Aug 4th, I still Have planning and set up and dealing with family and friend like objects.

Oh Your mean statement hurts, it burns like a thousand suns. :P

Nashoba said:
MagicMage, Izokia78 just wanted to let you know the Medical Scanner is a non-issue, there are 10 Type 31 Medical Kits in the Eucharis medical lab, each of which has a PMS-1M in them. Not to mention each shuttle tends to have more of those kits.

:D

Ooh good to know. Thank you~

Lol what are you talking about Izokia? Ayumi is perfectly conversational and open to all social interaction. :D

*I can't wait for the rest of the crew to just be like "dude what is going on with this Neko"*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back