Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I was hoping for some posts from the cook characters (if they did well I was going to transfer off the NPC cooks and let the players take over).

I am strongly considering just time-skipping to the landing.

Ehh...that's a tough call, but I suppose we would say we got food and just gloss over it.

Same here. Keyboard problem on laptop. Posting from my phone until parts arrive.

Great news! The replacement keyboard I bought for my laptop just arrived today and I just replaced the broken one. So I'm back in action!

Yeah! Me too. I'm going to be throwing a lot of new stuff into the mix so if you guys get suggestions just send them my way and I'll use them however I can. I plan to introduce a lot of new aliens, most of whom will have an agenda...

Izokia78 and Magicmage: I'm going to put your characters in the queue for chibi artworks.

@All: New thread is up! Time to meet some aliens.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back