Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wes said:
Izokia78 and Magicmage: I'm going to put your characters in the queue for chibi artworks.

@All: New thread is up! Time to meet some aliens.

Oh! Thank you Wes! I was going to wait, but if you're okay with that. ><

And yay, time to roll in alien goo. Or not. It may be toxic. ;)

Another friend surprised me with this!

fetch.php

Missing a bit of color, but I think it's pretty cute!

I'd upload the pictures of Mitsuko in a swimsuit, but I'm worried Misato might faint...

I'm working on a post that should be up tomorrow. Sorry for the usually long post intervals. It's been an incredibly busy/stressful week, mainly due to being a teacher. Teaching high school kids has been quite challenging and the planning/grading takes up a lot of my time in the evenings. To be honest, I'm a little worried about keeping up with things.

Substituting.

Edit: Thanks, Brian.

The reason this post is taking so long is because it has to introduce a lot of new aliens and characters that I'm going to have to live with in the RP so I want to get it right. Also, it needs a lot of material for players to work with because, thus far, the PCs are in sort of a fog without much to work with and I need to give stuff they can build into posts.

Edit 2: To de-stress I actually went out to the ice cream truck today and got a banana fudge bomb pop for myself.

Oh gosh sorry for my inactivity. >< I just worked two 30 hour weeks and then a 27 hour week *while supposedly being a part time worker* and I have an interesting disease that *doesn't go into detail* makes it really hard and I'm really tired. x_x

Also then my manager had a second stroke and the assistant manager is currently crazy. *But I quit so yesterday was my last day woo*

I'll post something asap, promise.

Hey sorry I haven't been posting I'm going away on vaction in a few days and its been sorta hectic with prep. So I'm gonna post tonight or tomarrow morning. Sorry again every one.

Hey, nobody's interacting with the aliens and stuff. What gives?

Well, Sune is on the ship. But it has a crazy week and its only Tuesday. I will make a post in the AM.

Wes, Chieko is taking her scanner over to one of the volumetric ones. Unless it's obviously just advertisement, at which point she will act accordingly.

I just saw my fiance off to the airport for the next four months, so I may not be posting for the next few days due to... Just feeling bad. :(

Sorry guys. ><

Got company over so haven't really been able to do much on SARP these past few days, a friend of mine who is visiting from out of state. He'll be leaving Thursday night, so I should be able to get a post in either that night or Friday :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back