Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I was just musing on the last couple of posts and reading Wes's I can't help but think of "Forever Autumn" the 'lost love' song from the original war of the worlds. The lyrics of the second verse talks about flying. Oddly appropriate given the circumstances and all.

I could not log in yesterday but things appear to be working now. Since most people already know this I'll make this a test message.

(This is a test edit.)

There seems to be a little confusion about the little robot Kale has following him around, everyone seems to have picked up the idea that he built it from parts of destroyed droids. Actually he took a shorted out droid and repaired it, ripping out any modules he didn't see the use for. I guess the point is moot due to the no pets rule but then again even eccentric ex-military scientists need Christmas presents so I guess it'll suffice in that capacity at least. I know its only 08/11 but I can't help but wonder, exactly what Christmas will hold for this crew.

There seems to be a little confusion about the little robot Kale has following him around, everyone seems to have picked up the idea that he built it from parts of destroyed droids. Actually he took a shorted out droid and repaired it, ripping out any modules he didn't see the use for. I guess the point is moot due to the no pets rule but then again even eccentric ex-military scientists need Christmas presents so I guess it'll suffice in that capacity at least. I know its only 08/11 but I can't help but wonder, exactly what Christmas will hold for this crew.
I figure we're starting to get into the holiday season and that we'll take it easy until the end of the year, hanging out on Hanako's World being tourists and later celebrating the year-end holiday (note that it's not actually Christmas, there's no Jesus in the SARPiverse) and exchanging gifts before heading back into action. On the immediate agenda is promotions. We may squeeze a training exercise or two in the meantime too if we need more action. Once we're settled into the resort, it'll be a great time for small group RP and one-on-one joint posts as characters enjoy their off time in different ways based on their personalities and backgrounds.

I'm still trying to get my bearings too. With the new site and the end (?) of the other mission, I'm sorting out where I need to go with things next.

I know the location. I'm just not sure what I should have my character doing.
It's about 2pm local time, so the game plan would probably get packed for vacation.

We'll probably just take the ship's 50-person shuttle to the resort once everyone is ready (it's not on the fort).

Okay, I am going to be tied up at an Internet Summit, I plan on starting the Dinner party thread on Friday. I am working on a fewthings to make it fun. :D

That gives everyone a couple of days to sho, sunbathe, swim, drink whatever in Real Life.

I had to go back and read a few pages of the last beach thread to remember who was here for the last summer shopping trip. I wonder if Misato will try the bikini with katana look again...

yes. and with her two pistol shoulder harness and leather jacket, but she is digging her new tight body suit and jacket look.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back