• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Its poor Sam trust me on this, with everything in the Med Bay she can make you very uncomfortable.

The reason is her nickname is the Butcher.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume Sam's unconscious from recent events and shall refrain from RP until he actually wakes up, which will probably be sometime after he gets medical attention.

Nice! Poor Sam it is.

Alright. I hate to keep you from posting but I see your point. Hopefully he'll be on a table healing in the medical lab soon. And he'll probably be naked. Look at Sam, cleverly beating the line for physicals!

Also, I just got done talking with Rizzo and he said due to some heated disagreements he had with other players in one of the other plots he was in, he decided to leave. So his character Dirjon, will not be returning. He gave me permission to kill the character off, so maybe we could say he went out after Sam and didn't make it, whereas Sam did.

and carried the armour with her.
Damn, did I read that right? Taharial must be really strong as the power armor alone weighs 310 lbs.

Would it not have been more effective to remove Sam from the armor first?

I was thinking of dragged when I wrote that, changed it to dragged.

would you really want to released to the smell and other things from the aliens?

Really sorry about my complete and total lack of posting lately. Ever since moving out I've alternatingly either not had enough money to get internet, or a company has tried to completely rip me off/not turn up. To be completely honest I have thought of putting Tsu on some kind of hiatus, but it's kinda out of character for her not be acting dedicated even then... So, *Ahem*, yeah, we'll probably need to have a talk soon if it comes to that, Wes. I don't exactly want to leave, for the record, through.

Drawings; Did a few casual-clothes pencil things of various crew members a while back, zero reffies, just on a whim. Not really sure if they are SA caliber or not, but eh, I'll probably post them all in an actual art thread sooner rather than later. Not needing to upload them at a starbucks would help.

Sorry for not replying in time. Have been occupied in RL lately and hadn't got the mind for SARP.
Unfortunately I'm to tired now to write anything writeworthy, but I'll do first thing tomorrow.

Hanako's hoping to get more info so she can figure out where to dump the aliens. So I'm waiting while you guys get stuff taken care of. Please post when you're able.

Also, everyone please remember that you should try to use good grammar when you post.

Why not dump them off on Nepleslia? Surely several thousand army ants could kick some Nepleslian butt.

While that would be hilarious, I'm not sure the Nepleslian government would appreciate that. Also we're military allies with them so we're not trying to kick their butts. That said, these aliens would probably fit in there quite well.

If you mean his species, he's a human.

Pure humans are called Nepleslians most of the time. Its as well the name of the species (human) as of the nationality.
You could also call a human 'Terran', although he may have never been on Earth. But as Earth is unknown in SARP humans are called Nepleslians.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…