• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Holiday social/downtime thread is up! Mainly I've set the scene.

@Samael : Your post made me LOL. Glad your character is able-bodied again.

Wes' introduction post is set some time after the events of the last mission but Samael's and BloodyScarlet's posts are placed immediately after them. So I guess I just wait till time reasonably advanced.

Well mine can techically be any time after, Taharial was working on her project, you could of been in the Med Bay untill we landed.

Oh right... wait... don't drink and RP! Eyes and brain just draw up wrong conclusions that way.
Anyway, I'll post something tomorrow for just stated reasons.

Apologies for not posting recently. >.< Ive had so much work and so little time to do it in (all nighters are never fun). Im back now though for a while.

Hope i didnt miss anything TOO critical.

o7

Good to see you posting again!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American players. It's turkey day!

Totally a day to celebrate the Mammalian Victory over the Theropods day. WE the Mammals fought a long and hard fight on on this day a few hundred years ago on the American east coast we signed the surrender accord with those feathered two legged beings.

So eat you spoils of that war, and be grateful you're not on the platter with those slippery Theropods looking over you with hungry eyes!

Reactions: Wes
Nah its just me being a pedant. Anyways when i read it for some reason my mind came up with
Since i had no idea what theropods were. looked the term up on wikipedia and thought that cant be right >.<.

Meh. I got 2 hours sleep last night. im not exactly on top form in any sense of the word.

Whether it was correct or not. I enjoyed the reading of it. And of course the ensuing debate. Even in this environment you can still learn new things

I hoped everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving with friends and family, where ever you may be.

Im a Brit so we didn't have Thanksgiving as such, still some of the guys on my floor held a little bit of a christmas party so all is well. For those of you in the states though. Happy tanksgiving and may you have many more .

Zain, I'm going to assume your well wishing was misspelled on purpose. We in America should take to calling the November holiday Tanksgiving.

Derp nope. It was like 3:30 AM and my eyes were blurry =P.

Maybe Tanksgiving would be the festival of our former science officer though...

>.<

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…