• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Yeah, go for it!

Just wanted to ask, should I go ahead and describe the Rixxikor settlement's general layout and where we will be landing the shuttle? Or did you have something in mind already, @Wes?

I will post something, so keep it vague.

@Samael you should clarify whether your characters actions are taking place mentally or physically. It's the difference between being in the clear and Taharial beating him with a crystalline crab leg.

@Samael @Rizzo yea.... it wont be beating up, considering that Taharial and Akane are together from before the Eucharis if he tried anything some bad things will happen to Sam maybe getting locked in somewhere with the nightmare type.

I used "speech" instead of thoughts. What more clarification is needed? It not like it's the first time Taharial locked him up in a cell. XD

@Samael, remember that the laws of Yamatai still apply to Eucharis personnel. just because I break the law doesn't mean you should. I advise you to seriously reconsider your post.

it's because I love you little buddy!

No homo

Possible Charges:
Sexual harassment
Sexual Assault
Molestation
Possibly more depending on the prosecutor and the exact wording of Yamy laws.

Odd... I didn't realize the Eucharis had such weird laws. Please tell me, what exact part of the post breaks laws.

* Rolling over in his med bed.
* Grabbing at nothing and pretending it's a paintbrush.
* Talking to himself.

Cause they all seem pretty harmless to me.

Okay, that's not so bad. I appreciate an innuendo as much as anyone but you should really be more clear.
'reached under the blankets'
Who's blankets? His, hers, ours? It's open ended. If he's petting his own paint brush it's fine but her paint brush is a different story...

We are talking about paint brushes, right? It's not code for something perverted, is it?
*Scratches head* Now I'm confused, too.

I now know why I stick around... this is a weird crew and kinda fits in with my sence of humor at times. Gotta love the drama...

No objections here. If Taharial wants to use that scalpel to cut off all Sam's clothing, I'm all for it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…