Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sweet! Sailor Mercury? She's so hot! Sam gonna be so luc... Wait. *looks at avatar* T-that's not Sailor Mercury. That's some dude! Aaaaaaaaaaaa!

Samael, if you can not have respect for one of the Gods of the Rock and Roll Pantheon, Then please do not speak. Mercury is one of the greatest, and if he choices to appear to you then you should be grateful. Let alone if he tries to love on you.

Hey, I'm half-way back to my home (hotel wifi here). Grandpa's funeral went well and it was nice seeing all the family including my baby nieces and nephews and the uncles that I haven't seen since I was a kid. But I sure will miss the guy. He was a creative and virtuous man with a love for painting, tinkering, tools, and gadgets and the best grandpa anyone could have asked for.

In news of the weird, I continued the tradition of wearing one of the deceased's suit jackets to the funeral (I've done this at least 3 times so far, on account of not owning a suit).

I'm back home. :)

Let's land the shuttle.

Sounds like a very interesting tradition you had with the suit. I know I always wore a lot of my own grandpa's clothes long after he had passed on. By the sounds of it you follow in your grandpa's footsteps quite well, too. I am sure he is smiling down upon you and the rest of the family...

Now let's get back to boldly go where no BBQ has gone before! :)

Please don't use copyrighted material in your posts.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back