• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Shall I just assume Sam's been assigned another Power Armor after the last one got shot up or is he now Power Armorless? Also, is it a Daisy or a Mindy? O.O

Last edited:
Sorry I have been a little slow, Easter stuff going on now and feeling very drained after recent events. Hope to get more up to speed soon.

Shall I just assume Sam's been assigned another Power Armor after the last one got shot up or is he now Power Armorless? Also, is it a Daisy or a Mindy? O.O

It would have to be a Daisy. He is too tall for standard Mindy.

I also had a question regarding Hanako, or any Ketsurui princess like Kotori for that matter... would they ever be referred to by a samurai with the old fashioned -gozen honorific to denote a noblewoman? Or would they use -sama instead?

The only samurai we've ever had on the Eucharis, at least while I've been here, used Hanako-sama. Not sure if that's a great example, she wasn't here for long.

I hate to do this to you guys again, but my grandpa just died and I may be doing a lot of travel over the next several days (the funeral will be in Erie, PA, which is a 14 hour drive for me). So things may slow down again. He was 81 and had a bad fall at home and died in the hospital sometime around 2 am this morning.

Dang Wes, this year's been kicked off rough for you. I have no problem waiting, I'll focus on making my Nep senator in the meantime.

Oh Wes, this has been such a rough time for your loved ones... I will keep you all in my prayers. Be a light to those suffering in front of you, and leave the universe to us in the meantime...

Candon wasn't nearly harsh enough to cause Sameal hemorrhaging.

Let's not forget Sam was hit by an explosion, which sent him flying out of a room and slamming into a wall (& most likely left injuries that weren't exactly treated, since locking one in a cell doesn't really help anything heal). Just because Sam chose to blame his injuries on Candon rather than the explosion or the wall isn't exactly my fault.

Edit: Oh, noes! Sam missed the long awaited shower!

Sub Edit: Oh, noes! Sammy gonna get fixed (by the Butcher)! *hides thinking about poor cats and dogs and how they get fixed*

Oh, God... Taharial going to strap Sam down and get kinky? I not sure I should be glad he's asleep or not.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…