• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Rizzo
Forgive me for assuming that the replacement Mindy PA's and other Power Armors would fit the crew that was going to use them. I'm sure, unless I'm once again mistaken, that QM/Logistics would take into account of the various sizes of the crew when getting the replacements armors. Unless they are incompetent. But from what I've seen so far. They aren't, otherwise I'm sure they'd been replaced along time ago.

That is a good point Samanthia, however we also got the replacement armor from another ship. That would mean the armor in our ship is dependent on the armor stored on the other ship, or was that ship tasked specifically to replace our existing inventory?

@Gunsight1
There is a chart labeled size information located beneath the general data section. It claims that each Size has a +/-15 centimeter tolerance

@Rizzo. So it does

@Samael bending ones knees would do nothing to make you fit better. The MINDY is worn like body armor, conforming to your body (think the hard suits from Bubblegum Crisis), so its not like youre trying to squeeze into a cockpit or pod,that eould be the KEIKO thought armor, which we dont have on Eucharis last I checked.

@Samael kudos for figuring out how to tag other members without asking. Its easy but some people can't figure out how to do it on their own. If you're not familiar with Bubblegum Crisis, like me, think of our former like Tony Stark's Iron Man armor. Well his armor is modular and access is very easy ours is similar, but entry is not as easy. That being said, a transatmospheric power armor in our setting could outperform many space fighters with the right operator. In fact, the armor has more characteristics of a vehicle, specifically a fighter jet, then it does body armor. The Mindy is intended to be maneuverable and fast. Daisy is not as maneuverable and fast but can carry more weaponry and has more armor than the Mindy. My last character used heavy weapons and swore by the Daisy.

I'm still here, I'm kind of struggling with where to go from here. I'm off work tomorrow and my goal is to finally push out a post. Also the Rixxikor are great for JPs, and I was wondering if we wanted to try another one, maybe Tuesday night next week. The last one went pretty well.

@Wes, did the ship that restocked Eucharis bring armors specifically for each soldier or just the standard issue stuff an average ship would be carrying. More specifically we need to know if there are replacement tall Mindys for Candon and Samuel

Let's just say yes for gameplay purposes.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…