• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

So after Scarlet posts, should I just go ahead and start us off by meeting up with the team already in the colony ship?

So after Scarlet posts, should I just go ahead and start us off by meeting up with the team already in the colony ship?
Works for me! I don't mind a few shortcuts at this point to speed things up.

@Gunsight1 : Don't forget working uniforms have blue necks!

@Doctor Thaddeus Hemlock : I don't think there's a single character in this entire RP site that knows what a Graxlat is because no one has never met one, and the Rixxikor have never mentioned them either. So could you edit that reference out of your post? I don't see how Dr. Hemlock could know what they are or what they are called.

Both the Mindy's CFS and Scalar weapons can apparently detonate the Rixxikor's ammo, and the teleporter detonates atmosphere, so...

Erm, yeah, I might be over stating the risks since Polygon is no expert, but that is why Tsuguka is still going commando.

@Gunsight pulled an all-nighter gaming and then checked the forums. Miscomprehended do to being tired. Posted a response to Yamashiro-Chui.

I really am impressed with the work on the Eucharis Crew Portrait you're doing.

Missed this post. Sorry, was on the wiki. I'll edit to remove.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…