Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Hey there, Hemlock! Don't think I caught you last time, but there is no time like the present.

As a side note; Whenever somebody new turns up, kinda can't shake the amusing mental image that these shuttles have been following the Eucharis in vain for months, and like, the threads are when it just so happens to be stopped by something long enough for some of them to finally catch up. :D

Good to be back.

And yeah, sorry about the clunky re-entry. Always hard to re-insert yourself XD

But hey- a ship's gotta have re-supplies right? lol (Probably not THAT much... but it's as good an excuse as any I guess)

Sorry for the lack of a GM post these last few days. I'm away visiting my parents for the holidays. Obviously I don't expect you guys to be posting every other day like normal either. Enjoy yourselves and have a happy Christmas or other holiday. We'll pick up again around the new year.

Yeah, no problem man, it's that time of year again... It's never gonna be easy writing prose on forlorn space catgirls with a family member leaning over your shoulder, heh. Hope everybody has a chance to get away from it all, have fun with the relatives, and get some cool new kit while you're at it. ;I

@Blizzard, remember that teleporters create explosions in atmospheric conditions. Make sure your in space when you teleport and that your destination is also in space

RPG-D RPGfix
Back