Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

So I'm trying to identify each character in that sketch, right? And I'm looking for Candon because I'm interested been seeing how others envision my character... is he the one sporting the Wolverine hairdo?:p

Why this crew look like they boutta drop the most fire album of YE 37?

Jax looks like a serial killer! XD

Jokes aside, this looks really awesome. Can't wait to see a finished product!

FYI: I've started populating system stats information on the Nougfran wiki page.

Yay, system info! Looks like third planet has some ruins?

Also, we better hurry and save the internets from the Rixxikor -- worst netiquette ever! :p

Picture's looking really good! Sorry if I haven't been doing much here, I've just barely had time to (attempt to) keep up elsewhere. Hopefully work will calm down after Thanksgiving.

Sploosh. Feels good to be back in the game.

Just for the record; That shield is something she specifically looted and modified for use in an older thread. Was just before the last encounter with the Rixxikor, I believe. Inventory page is kind of a mess right now, but I'll sort it out soon enough.

It's been two weeks (IRL) since Hanako said to send the away team over to the Rixxikor ship. Can we get things moving faster?

You guys going to open the airlock, or do you want a post from me first?

I would assume that the Rixxicor would have to open the airlock from inside since having controls on the the exterior could only cause issues, after all the only people who would need to get in from space would have to be up to no good.

@Wes ; It's probably going to take us an extra round of posts to figure out how to bust in if you don't, so that would certainly be efficient.

@Gunsight1 ; *ahem*... So is that actually Tsuguka on the upper right? I assumed not since I wasn't even back for one day when you started this, but I can identify everyone else at this point. If so, man, you're really on the ball! Thought it was looking cool just generally either way.

Fair enough. My mistake. Just ain't seen them around.

It's still a really cool image anyhow, otherwise I wouldn't have been giving it the thumbs up when I originally thought otherwise. ;I

RPG-D RPGfix
Back