Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Thats a fun one too. I could see Hanako there front and center :3

I like both ideas, the ANH poster is classic and can easily fit our needs with yhe inclusion of 1 more person into it. The covers Reynolds posted are a great group composition, already having 10 people there, it just be basically be drawing in our crew in place of the super hero characters :p

With either one the question becomes, Zack, or anyone else, do you guys have a preference for character placement?

Im working very rough sketches of both for some quick examples as well, just so theres a feel for what they woukd look like. I also think it could be fun if the infantry types are in their MINDY's with the helmets off.

Last edited:
@Gunsight1 No preference for character placement, though I beg of you not to use my -cringey- drawing of Jax as a reference. I am in no way an artiste.

If you could use something like this I would greatly appreciate it. :D

Argh, right as things pick up my computer decides to turn into a paperweight. Please excuse my terrible posting for the next day or two while I fix it

Sorry to hear that Zack.

Blizzard: eat pizza, take photos.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back