• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Greetings from Monteray! Nearly died yesterday on the highway. A man was coming at us down the wrong side of the road, and I barely missed him.

I'd feel awful if I died and everyone began wondering why Blizzard never posted anymore.

@BloodyScarlet ; I'm just glad you are okay. Again, feel free to PM if you need to know about anything specific you missed.

@Blizzard ; As for you, sounds like you have some seriously weird kinda luck going on there. Glad nothing worse happened too, and that's not just because of RP posts. x_x

@Blizzard Considering I was in an accident recently, I always pray for the safety of everyone on the road. I'm glad you've got skill behind the wheel as much as behind the keyboard my friend.

Oh man @Blizzard youre in my neck of the woods now! I live across the bay from San Francisco.

Alcatraz is an interesting place, and yes some spots there are creepy. Theres a bunch of awesome places to visit in the city and the bay area in general. SF Maritime Museum, the Academy of Science, Golden Gate Park, Angel island, the Marin headlands, Muir woods, to name a few.

But my vote, if you got the time. I HIGHLY suggest you pop over to Alameda and visit the USS Hornet. She's a ww2 aircraft carrier museum you won't be dissapointed

P. S. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl is THE BEST! :3

Rhysis, you got time for a JP tonight? If we do the body thing Marcus wanted, I'd like to post that and the shift back to the main group. A JP would let us cover a lot of ground and show things from the ship's perspective without having to go back and forth in the thread. If not, maybe we could make a side thread?

Yeah I've got time today so long as I'm either done by 5:30 or we don't start until 9, both central.

"Excuse me. I'll stay protect Logistic Officer and Blackberry." She darted off to find the Logistics Officer.

Just want to point out that Aikiko still has the pouch Marcus gave her. If she's staying, we'll need that.

Last edited:
I should be on for a few hours this evening after I'm home from work and the St. Patrick's Day parade. I'll post a post or text you when I'm back.

OldVegas or new Vegas?

Do go see Penn and teller if you have the time! Still the best act in town!

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…