Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Hey guys, I'm traveling this afternoon and will be out of town for the weekend for a wedding. Feel free to make whatever recovery/social posts you want to make. On Monday when I'm back is when I plan to start scooting us towards the end part of the mission where we go get the ship.

Btw, if anyone else needs to know for RP purposes, Umeshu is currently self treating her leg wounds in the quarters with the survivor footlocker's SAoY first aid kit and going downstairs to check to see if the stash of communicators is working/needs charging before she grabs a quick bite and knocks out to regenerate.

Hey all, I'm back with yet another post about an emotional spy! :D
Given the content of my latest posts some may be wondering if I am personally experiencing a tragedy. The answer may be disturbing.
I am in fact NOT experiencing a tragedy or exceptionally stressful situation!:p

I'm just writing like Edgar Allan Poe because I wanted to show a different side of my character.
Sorry, Candon. Nevermore!

@Reynolds I wanted to leave the door open for Mitsuko to follow. I think Floor 1 is a good place for an argument/beratement/encouragement/ass-kicking. Whatever floats your boat;)

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I know my posts have gotten slow but it looks like I'll be able to get a little more regular. :)

@Rizzo oh. This is awkward. Candon ran down to the first floor...

...That just happens to be where a lot of Jameshu fluff is destined to happen in Paladin and I's JP.
I think we can safely say that it doesn't have to interfere unless you want it to. Or we could hear the sound of Candon coming and move it somewhere else?

They'd probably be long gone by the time he arrived. He had to wait on line for a shower and have metal surgically removed, which probably took a full hour.

It had barbecue pulled pork.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back