Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Captured Shuttle 1

"Surely this shuttle has some weapons," Hanako thought aloud, kind of implying that maybe they should shoot the other shuttle down before it could escape.

I would love to comply with that order, but has Mitsuko climbed aboard?

Wes said:
Taharial nodded and left Blackberry to exit the shuttle. She found Suites in bad shape and immediately took over, giving him several mouth-to-mouth breaths of air and then grabbing the tube from Mitsuko and inserting it to open up an airway. She dragged him back to the shuttle as gently as she could.

Wes GMd Mitsuko in.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but unless we're expecting everyone to post what they're doing, other than recovering, while the ship travels @Wes we may be ready for another GM post.

It does seem like a good time for a timeskip.

Time for Hanako to make the call: find a place to heal up or go right into saving the ship.

Okay now here's the question I need to present. The lighthouses...are they typically manned or is this just sort of a checkpoint for traveling ships to stop?
Cause Marcus definitely isn't getting off that ship under his own power for quite some time.

They're not manned, they're more like safehouses or castaway depots for starships that break down.

Welcome back! Taharial survived and saved Candon's life while you were gone.

Welcome to the coed army where modesty is secondary thing when more important matters need addressing :) anything can happen ;) Besides, It's good hygiene and easier to get rid of soiled clothing

RPG-D RPGfix
Back