• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Awesome! looks like there were some great costumes there this year

Think I will post pictures I took at Fanime this weekend too

@Wes, since Suites and Toyoe are heading up the infantry I was thinking about us having a stereotypical, drill sergeant-ish orientation where we introduce our characters to theirs and introduce their characters to the 'house rules'. I know we have some who are new to the site and I was hoping we could use this to help them acclimate, or at least avoid another Darkfire incident.
Do you think this would be something we could arrange?

Perhaps, but I'm worried about creating the appearance that the Eucharis is some training ship for undeveloped soldiers. I mean, we do train, but there's a certain expectation that a ship like Hanako's should be getting some of the Star Army's best and most professional soldiers, who shouldn't need to be yelled at.

While Freyja is a Santo Hei, she is probably going to be promoted after Orochi according to the GM.. I just felt weird about giving her a promotion when, while it is technically later in the timeline, RP of it doesn't exist.

Mehitabel'd probably be pretty surprised to find herself getting shouted at in formation.

Although she might also not count, being new and not being infantry.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…