• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Pardon the double-post

Insert Ramiro!

I think I'm going to purposely delay jumping in for a week or two, though, just so I can let things wind down and give people time to get off the ship before I jump on. Also, Teacher Ramiro has at least one more rant to his students that needs to be shared with the world. Plus, purely for the expansion of the Yamatain setting, and also 'for teh lulz' I think I'm gonna throw together some setting material for a textbook by Ramiro, and maybe one or two designs or other tech that he developed has part of his "faculty research" since somehow Command thought it was a good idea to turn Ramiro into an academic.

Reactions: Wes
I've put together Tan Ann Pan's wiki page. If the list of cabin assignments is up to date, it looks like Tan either needs permission to share Tsuguka's cabin, or use the sleeper module.

When swarms of mini missiles blew it apart.
It's not armored, 'pieces of it flew past'.

Oh. I was under the impression, since it wasn't stated otherwise, that "pieces" meant "damaged, but still mostly whole". Which in turn meant the core was, mostly, still salvageable. Most of the harm seemed to be soaked by the armor teams shields.

I mean, yeah, realistically any rough landing would probably have a 50/50 shot of ruining the data storage medium, but we're using fairly fantastic science here.

Shiho only really cared that she looked awesome dunking that thing into the armor bay. She doesn't know how computers work beyond that.

I think we'll give the mass of techno-garbage it to SAINT as soon as we can and cross our fingers. For now, results are inconclusive.

Do I dare ask what happened to the Kuvexian that Masumi tried to snatch?

Do I dare ask what happened to the Kuvexian that Masumi tried to snatch?
I figured your drone sat there until the station exploded around it. There was no mention of it returning to the ship.

Reactions: raz
I'm taking it's more like we will get a fragment of information, that leads us into another mission, just not the whole picture.

Guess that's okay?

Reactions: Wes
Blizzard, reporting for duty!

Things have finally calmed down. I kicked every tests' ass (except for Music Appreciation, which I use to catch up on sleep), and am almost a full fledged member of my fraternity (even going so far as to jump into a freezing lake fully clothed in a totally not hazing-related incident)!

I binge watched all of the new Star Trek movies to get myself amped up for a space adventure!

Now, story time!

Once upon a time, I was an adamant fanfiction writer. I must have been good, because a major gaming company decided to use my idea.

I wrote a story titled "Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time" (don't try to find it, I burned all of that). Literally a month after I wrote it, the actual game of the same name was announced. Before that, no one had any clue as to what the game would be called, and as far as I know, the name was something original I'd come up with.

Now, after becoming engrossed with this Ladybug show I found, look at this:

Here's Jax. Goofy, lame humor, daddy issues...

Here's one of the show's protagonists, Chat Noir. Goofy, lame humor, daddy issues!

*Stares suspiciously*

Not sure why Junko is having breakfast when the cooks are serving beef potroast dinner. @Mad_Stylus

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…