Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

True, but there's also not a really high demand either. I just don't want to get flooded with wagons and have nowhere to put them until Rodia shows up!

@Wes Well then, would there happen to be anything in any of the old shipyards of Yamatai Prime? From the looks of the Eucharis' current location, there has to be at least one old, decrepit building lying around, right?

Jax is an engineer after all. His specialty is to repair things, so a fixer-upper would suffice.

Maybe something on the outskirts of Uesureyan Fields.

Would 500 KS/month be fair rent for a 30x30? In that location?

And yes, Candon has just a little bit of a superiority complex.:rolleyes:

200 KS a month for a standard 4 m x 10 m storage unit (I looked at IRL prices for 10 x 30 ft) and more for larger places.
Well shit, Ramiro has been way underpaying for storage... He's been doing 50/mo

And if people are looking to buy acreage, head towards Mezerit and the eastern continents. It's cheap as hell because you'll be hundreds of miles from civilization.

Guys, if anyone else wants to share the hanger talk to Candon. I know Masumi and Freyja are probably going to notice how small Eucharis' cargo bay and Cabin 6 is when they try hosting a 100 outfit fashion show.:p

EDIT: @Wes are crew allowed on the ship while it is under repair?

Yes, at long as they're not in the way.

Remember the cargo bay is for military stuff, not for personal belongings.

So I've kinda fallen out of following along with the plot here. Are you still in need of a medic? The Ryujo really doesn't, as there's an NPC medic now. Plus with the improvements Zion has made to the AMTC, someone with his experience is completely unnecessary.

Two is fine! Good to have someone in the med lab to talk to.

Well I can keep him on the Ryujo for a while. Right now there's no getting anyone on or off that ship, anyway. They're rescuing their Raccoon shuttle and going after the attackers. Just curious.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back