Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I didn't really have a specific skillset in mind when I made her, which probably wasn't the best idea. But combat engineer sounds fun to play so.. :)

@raz Candon does run the armor team but he only issues orders through Tsuguka. He's doing that for two reasons:

1. It's inappropriate for the intelligence operative to lead the infantry team, it's the duty of the ranking soldier. Not spy.

2. He's very good at multitasking but he needs to focus on his own duties, that being intelligence acquisition and management of the covert elements in in operation. It's difficult to issue orders when you're moving independently of the team.

On a personal level he wants Tsuguka to make his involvement with the Infantry unnecessary. So he's grooming her to take command. So technically she is the team leader, Candon just tasks her with an assignment.

I'm going to cautiously decline the side mission; barring a lack of things to do on that front, Bel's plan is to actually try enjoying her vacation time.

Possibly see about requisitioning her own armor. Just in case.

Been taking a back seat for a little while whilst I stabilize some other stuff, but no worries. Tsuguka has been learning to fly shuttles, and that fits in pretty well with the SOFT team framework. She will most definitely need a second pilot, through. I don't think Candon will want the job since he's the team's resident u l t r a - r e n e g a d e.

Oh yeah, that sounds good. I guess I should start the thread? Only thing is I'm not sure where they should go since the cargo bay can't be used for personal stuff I believe. Maybe Freyja can rent a storage shed? I kind of want her to get an apartment for when she's on leave too.

We can move it from the hangar to her room and Masumi's room in a few trips, if you want.

Hanako also talked about getting some apartments for the crew in Wes' last post.

That's fine. While we're at it, anyone else that has a character who wants some fancy clothes? Or you know any of this:

* Civilian Shoes, Leather, Common, 70 pairs
* SSCC-XL containing Strontium
* SSCC-XL containing fresh milk
* Case of 30,000 condoms
* 1173 x Fancy outfits in the trendy styles of Yamataian upper class

So I have a question regarding the digital minds of Yamataians.

Judging by the way nekos are born with full combat training downloaded into their brains, can I assume that Jax can find and download skills into his head?

I have some serious character developement planned for him since we've got all this free time.

You can download skill knowledge, but you should still train to actually use those skills.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back