• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'm a little bugged that tomorrow is Valentine's day (Love day) but it's only 1/2/37 in the RP. Because I want to have love day action in the RP lol.

Anyone want to do a 'shopping on Hanako's world' JP?

Also, for @Blizzard, it seems weird for me to add it in now with Wazu wanting to talk to Hanako a bit. But once he sees what Jax ordered he's going to get some heavy cream, a tank of nitrous oxide, some pineapples, a decent knife, cherries, glowsticks, and some of those small umbrellas.

We will over-engineer our drinks to perfection!

Anyone want to do a 'shopping on Hanako's world' JP?

Also, for @Blizzard, it seems weird for me to add it in now with Wazu wanting to talk to Hanako a bit. But once he sees what Jax ordered he's going to get some heavy cream, a tank of nitrous oxide, some pineapples, a decent knife, cherries, glowsticks, and some of those small umbrellas.

We will over-engineer our drinks to perfection!
Yes!

Also, I get the strange feeling that Ramiro and Jax will be the best of friends.

I'm a little bugged that tomorrow is Valentine's day (Love day) but it's only 1/2/37 in the RP. Because I want to have love day action in the RP lol.
I'm always so confused about that. I just assumed that we flipped the bird to chronological order and moved with the OOC year.

Argh! Beach party RP now, cabin fever RP later!

Well love day is on the 4th of the second month, so it could make sense that we start love day tomorrow. It could just be said that it took two days to pack everything up and get the whole crew ready to go and then we have love day on the remote beach while camping.

Maybe?

[Edit] Oooooh we're still in the first month on the ship, aren't we. Ohmigosh I'm so wrong.

Just skip the next mission. "The crew flew to some place and did some stuff for a few weeks. It was uneventful, nothing interesting happened, and nobody died. So we're not going to talk about it. Nothing to see here."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back