• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Ohhhhhhh........ I've heard very good things nationally, the chapter we had at my undergrad was just... not good.

By the way, for Freyja's rum (in case Jax only brought one kind) Ramiro's got spiced rum, dark rum, coconut rum, and banana rum.

Well I think we've got the makings for our beach portrait. Ramiro and Wazu clinking glasses over the bar, Takao playing the guitar while sitting on a blanket, Freyja and Jax sitting in the sand as she whispers into his ear, Hanako and Saiga swimming in the water together, Tan and Tsukaga in deep conversation, Masumi sitting and leaning back into the sand near the fire.

Did I miss anyone? Because this is something I'm going to seriously consider commissioning.

Aww, I missed Ramiro's SeaCork! Gabriel's post was one of those "womp womp there is a new reply" right before I put mine up.

Blah, I posted at the same time as Zack and then my connection cut out for hours before I could edit in a reply to Wazu. I'll try to get it in now.

The fact that we keep posting near simultaneously is pretty awesome, actually. Even if it does make for a mess of edits.

Also, Eucharis only has one Elysian, for reference. And she's female.

Aww, I missed Ramiro's SeaCork! Gabriel's post was one of those "womp womp there is a new reply" right before I put mine up.
I'm honestly not sure what this was supposed to mean.

The fact that we keep posting near simultaneously is pretty awesome, actually. Even if it does make for a mess of edits.

Also, Eucharis only has one Elysian, for reference. And she's female.
I thought there was both a black-tipped Elysian and a crimson-tipped Elysian. If I'm wrong, I'm certainly okay with Ramiro being blatantly wrong. That's usually how I've played the character.

There used to be a red wing Elysian and a black/white seagull Elysian. The first departed suddenly when her player left, leaving Tsuguka all alone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back