Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

My mom just lost her dog too. It's not even my dog but I'm all torn up over it. He was a very sweet great dane. My mom took him yesterday to get fixed since he'd just turned 1, but something went wrong with the operation and he bled to death internally. She's heartbroken.

ascontent_iad3_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_18033263_138595006809456f5195537910f8ade1dd6a695418d6be.webp

ascontent_iad3_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_17952592_13859504514278255f831eae84d80d3959c9548ffdbfd6.webp

Sorry to hear that, Wes. That's really sad. Sometimes it's all just bad luck.

Reminds me of a friend's dog who refused to admit they were massive, always trying to sit on people's laps.

Or perhaps Chase, the family dog of my old best friend in Canada. Last time I was on holiday there, he recognized me instantly, despite us not meeting for ten+ years.

Dogs never quite act how you expect them to, and that is why they are amazing.

That's how nekos form bonds! Fighting over treats and toys!

Oh gosh, my condolences to you both Wes and Polygon.

My old dog is... Old. Yet somehow still very determinedly alive. I'm worried that this last weekend was the last I'll ever see her.

Last edited:
I recently lost my childhood dogs to old age causes, so hearing about yours PP was quite a shock. I cried so much that I had to look through old photos for comfort. Aaaaaaand I'm tearing up again.

Here is my Ganon puppy.
ai.imgur.com_Z0xP8Vv.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.webp
ai.imgur.com_NwhsTbe.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.webp

And, of course, Zora.
ai.imgur.com_LvXIufj.webp

I am so sorry for your loss, and your mother's Wes. And I believe in your oldie but goodie, HK.

Who's the next person to ask someone a dare/truth?

So I had to go and say something. Parents told me this evening that my old doggo had to be put down; she wouldn't eat, couldn't stand, and could barely lift her head. Fifteen years, ten months, five days.

ai.imgur.com_Aiq29s4.webp

ai.imgur.com_oJKevza.webp
In her natural state; being uncooperative the second she sees a camera like object.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back