• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.

And since Candon and Freyja share a cabin, I'm imagining her bugging Uncle Can at every opportunity.

Can Jax be Q?
I was actually just thinking about that.

Could Freyja be the evil seductress he will encounter at some point?
We could probably do that.

Trick with your characters is that this isn't really happening. It's a simulation for training SAINT operatives. We only have the 2 simulators and in not too sure if you can use a racked Mindy in the same capacity. Might be a @Wes question.

But is Ame wants to skip we'll do that

My vision for the program was 100% real world experience. When A meets B there's a certain familiarity that just doesn't happen when A meets Z.

SAINT wouldn't want it's people being too trusting of anyone, even other SAoY personnel. Who knows if they're not really your friend? I'd want my spies to always be wary, not too familiar with anyone.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…