Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

The description made me think of a real Bad End post-war Cybertron. What with it being a machine planet with lots of robot corpses. Massive computer in it could be analogous to Vector Sigma.

@Rizzo
@Blizzard

Another topic is armor modifications. Junko and Candon going over her suit, seeing what they can do to make it work better for her combat style. Jax can serve as the voice of reason.

Most out-their prospect is we manage to think up a whole new Mindy variant for close combat. Overhaul for agility, better forward barriers and putting beam sabers on literally every limb. Like, have an emitter in the heel so she can roundhouse kick and decapitate someone. Maybe an equipment pack that'll give her bonus arms, like Grievous.

"We'll have a full briefing soon, everyone. A shipwide announcement should be forthcoming."
Posted this because I saw Wes say that someone should make an all-call to the armor bay briefing room in chat the other day. If it doesn't happen, sorry! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was actually just thinking about that.

We could probably do that.

Trick with your characters is that this isn't really happening. It's a simulation for training SAINT operatives. We only have the 2 simulators and in not too sure if you can use a racked Mindy in the same capacity. Might be a @Wes question.

But is Ame wants to skip we'll do that

Clearly that makes Bel Miss Moneypenny.

@Wes

Kinda retro-actively stating Junko had fabrication whip up a pair of plasma blades for her during the day that was not RP'd. I figured it made sense, given that melee is becoming a bigger part of her fighting style now. Let me know if thats an issue.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back