• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

"Suites-Heisho, Masumi-Hei, please move up from our rear and secure the Shosho.

Literally Tugs changed her team strategy in the first quarter of her mission but Masumi went AWOL?

She also already scanned with her equipment if you missed that and spent a post just chilling with this box.

I think the box might have teleported too. The box was trapped with a teleportation system.

I actually didn't realise you were this annoyed. Tsuguka wasn't going to try and punish Masumi, that's why she literally gave up on the idea of support without saying anything.

Yeah. Red cat is just acting on a direct order herself. I'm not sure what you are saying about them changing strategies?...
"Close Support Squad, I want you to explore to the left," Hanako told Tsuguka, waving her flashlight at the passage.

I guess we are back to "handing out orders whilst not pissing anyone off". :/

With some of the recent events, I'm finding it very difficult to post, and would like to take a break. However, I don't know what will happen to Noriko in the meanwhile. Could you fill me in so I can weigh my options @Wes ?

Sorry about that. I plan to post more today.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back