• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Fair enough. I made some edits.

Posted quite late at night, so I guess I was just kinda confused why Majime came back down to the PA bay for that. As for Wazu, me and Zack were planning stuff on the side, but I guess that's not happening.

One last thing of note is that @Ethereal hasn't replied to this thread at all. They seem kinda busy IRL right now, judging from their profile posts, though. Might have to make another edit if they decide they don't want to be on the team, but for now I'm just treating it as "there but not mentioned", rather than blocking them out completely.

Just got back from vacation but I've got a rehearsal dinner tonight and a wedding tomorrow. Then on Monday I'm back at work! Throughout this I'm also packing boxes to get ready for a move to my first house at the end of the month so just bear with me as I'm going through all this.

Anyone who wants to post for the Kuvexian enemy NPCs you can do that for now, to make the plot proceed without waiting on me.

Hey, nobody posted this weekend, which bummed me out.

Anything you guys need from me specifically?

Apologies. Was kinda busy off and on again this weekend.

Guess it's also kind of hard to gauge if players are going overboard with the stuff they kill, without feedback? It's not like a specific number of fighters were given, so it's kinda hard to tell how we are even supposed to be doing.

Going to reply properly tonight, and I have no problem with personally describing the situation better if you want me too, though.

@Rizzo Note the whole 'can't recognise his FOF' thing is because of the weirdo model PA that Candon is using... Just kinda occurred to me that thing probably isn't interfaced with the standard PA networking infrastructure all that well!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back