Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Yeah. Please be considerate with your post sizes. A couple lines is kind of sparse and not very interesting to read.

Kumiko’s hall, firing on him and Nika.

Kumiko's had a sex change operation while on the away team. Okay who slipped her some Kaserine. :lol:

Too bad the Ke-M4-W2901 LASR doesn't have a non-lethal firing mode (which probably makes sense, considering the war) or else Takeyu would've used that to disable the Nekovalyria and no he didn't fire... yet

She wasn't really specific. Basically anything you want to grab from the debris, go for it! Just watch out for floating starship armor shards and other hazards.

Sweet.

Next issue: woah, had no clue Shika was supposed to get into a PA. What's the go with that? Does he have his own, or is there a spare one in the Frederick's hold? I'd imagine he'd have known that SOP is to use a PA in a hazardous (potential combat) situation, but I can chalk this up as Shika being an utter newbie, I guess.

The "power armor assigned to people rather than ships" philosophy in the Star Army is pretty new so it's plausible not to know about it, especially since he's from the 4th fleet where I don't think it's been implemented yet.

Shika should find a crate somewhere in the cargo hold with his name on in. Inside there's his shiny new power armor, probably a Mindy 3A like Toshiro's.

I probably won't be able to post again until tonight. I've got to join my wife at her parents' place for a mother's day lunch. BBL.

Wow, the pace is picking up faster than I can handle.

*blames work*

I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Replied. Giving the decision to Wes on the outcome.

Toshiro, Postchivalry. You will be able to see the Eucharis arrive from where you are salvaging and can react to it. If you choose to board the Eucharis, you can start posting in the 9.2 thread.

Currently Mission 9.1 and Mission 9 Side-story are still open for roleplay, so please finish things up in them before joining the 9.2 scene.

Aendri: You have one post to teleport out of there before the place is a fireball. Try to grab Nika.

Edit: I removed the 9.2 thread until Aendri posts and I can finish 9.1.

Edit: 9.2 is up again. Since Aendri failed to post in 48 hours I NPCed Kumiko to save her and Nika. They were hit just before they left. Their armors are totaled and they need medical care badly.

Alright, will create some 'damage' to my character. :D

Edit:

Extent of Nika's injuries,

Blown off right arm

A hole on the right side of her waist

Right leg badly burnt.

internal injuries due to radiation exposure

Sorry guys. All of my finals were either late Saturday, or still to come on Monday and Tuesday, so my weekend kinda got killed. Don't even ask why I'm up now, because I don't know.

Kyle,

You might want to update your post to say Takeyu put on an AMES otherwise he's likely to get smoke inhalation.

Nashoba

I feel like Postchivalry should have got more attention in the end of the Mission 9 side-story, but I'm glad that that everything is consolidated now and everyone's in one place. I saw him on the Eucharis forum before my last post but no post! So I just wrapped up the thread since Toshiro had turned the two-man job into a one-man one. (Edit: I see Toshiro has edited this to help.)

Toshiro, please take care not to ignore the characters next to you in your posts.

Welcome aboard! Now if you could just help with this pesky fire... :P

I'm assuming this is an oxygen feed fire, if it's not then please tell me so I can change what Takeyu suggested!

My bad, didn't have the time at the time to write (was going to work).

=] I think 9.2 ends nicely, anyhow. Looking forward to the main thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back