• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

It just occurred to me since the Frederick’s engineer was killed, and engineers wear red...we just killed a red-shirt literally and figuratively.

I added a list of our "guests" to the crew roster page so we can keep track of them all.

I also tried to respond to everyone as needed. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Needing help as to what to do w/ medical!

Posts ARE a bit scattered, and I'm not sure of the extent of all damges as of yet. Sorry I took so long to catch up!:{

Once things are settled we'll pass out rations to everyone.

You can visit this page for a randomly-generated Type 30 ration.

Konoka: Aren't you in the medical lab? If so, why are you asking Hanako who's in the medical lab? Hanako's not in the medical lab. How should she know? Just saying.

I think she's asking about the Prisoner, which Konoka wouldn't have any idea about. Other than she's wearing a strange uniform, and in a secured holding cell.

Sorry this last post was mostly NPCs. Hanako has ordered everyone to meet in the recreation area, but not everyone has showed up yet so you guys need to get inside so we can do the briefing.

Sorry about the delay.

Just for confirmation, its going to be a hassle for Nika to get to her room with the need to pass through the smoke and ash filled crew lounge, the clothings provided in the recreation room should suffice, right? :?

Wes, Konoka was telepathing Hanako-there seems to be trouble with the italics key, and i couldn't manage to fix it before i had to go. Soory.

aLSO, WHERE ARE YOU, pOSTCHIVALRY? if Konoka's not getting a response, she'll join the others then?

For the briefing, Nika and/or Aendri are up next.

I figured. I'll put something up for ya.

edit: Just remembered why I didn't already. Are you going to put a Hanako post in to indicate she wants our side now, or should we just assume?

You are clear to post immediately, lol.

It's Nika's (or Junko's) turn now.

Hanako said:
She turned to Toshiro. "Would it be possible for you to design a

Time to be afraid, Hanako can see through the dimensions and see the man behind the curtain... :lol:

You'll just have to build a bigger, more powerful YSS Frederick.

How can Toshiro's YB-28A NSP Battery be among the adrift items if he's never even sold a single one yet? I know the SAoY never bought any...

T-T

Edit:

Since I don't expect to have Yaichiro salvaging like mad with the situation on-ship, nor are there many others salvaging out there to get these items at the moment, I figure he'd find one thing with a myriad of smaller stuff connected to/inside it for his part. Let me know if it's too much.

If the Eucharis is successfully repaired, and there are still items left, then perhaps he can go out and salvage proper. If not, at least he has something to show for it with these items.

Items picked up:

Torso section from a Mindy, generator unusable (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 99-52, IC: 5205-4997-140)
Ke-M2-W2913 Aether/Scalar Submachinegun (Bladed and non-bladed versions) - shown in Mindy 1H artwork (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 45-51, IC: 2307-3474-91)
Ke-M4-P2902 Wing Pack for Sylph M4 Power Armor (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 46-56, IC: 2633-5153-97)
Scrap metal (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 70-7, IC: 477-162-69)
Star Army Butt Pack (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 46-78, IC: 3599-7311-119)

In Butt Pack (aside from any additional items dictated by GM, working with possible buttpack contents available in salvage. Sunglasses and Bracelet replace the standard communicator):

3 Type 29 Field Rations SV-Type (10 KS each) (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 38-7, IC: 285-344-41)
14 Emergency Ration Pills (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 21-12, IC: 288-957-31)
Covert Operative Sunglasses - SACOS (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 53-42, IC: 2283-3627-89)
Multi-Function Bracelet (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 1-50, IC: 106-1607-51)
Star Army rank pin (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 94-47, IC: 4475-4240-130)
Star Army Type 31 Field Uniform (Star Army of Yamatai, TC: 56-69, IC: 3921-3093-119)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…