Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Yes, he should be fine and able to continue working. Just stay close to the ship. If you fall off, that would probably be bad.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Work On The Outer Hull While In Hyperspace

Kyle said:
Eeeehhh.. Wes, no search team has been formed yet :?
Shoi Voe was ordered to form a search team 3 of my posts ago. Hanako doesn't know Voe totally missed/ignored her orders.

And Sune's call over the intercom for Volunteers to report might give her a hint.

"Sune and Voe: please send a list of the search team to the bridge.

Hmm, apparently Hanako has not noticed Sune is on the bridge at the Ops Station.

Split my post in two, I felt it made no sense that Takeyu got chewed out, agreed with the Taii, then left the cargo bay, went to the power armor bay, and then came right back in the same post.

Kyle,

both drones should have those modules. The Ke-O4 VCMAD has two bays for modules ;)

Are you guys going to take the ground vehicles? I'm kind of waiting on you to open the bay doors and get going so I can start the 10.2 thread. 10.2 will be the thread for "on the ground" action.

I just realized that I'm not sure where to take Suka, assuming I get her out of here. I'm already in all of the plots for SAoY where she fits. XD

Did Hanako just call to start asking Yai for something else, and if so, am I to assume she asked for it off screen? The post ended at an odd point.

Given what happened in Medical. I think Hanako is waiting for someone in engineering to answer.

No, Yaichiro has been sending messages, not actually talking to her.

I have it so Yai finished typing his response, sent it, and answered the phone when it rang. The post still feels a little awkward to respond to cleanly, but maybe that's just me.

Look, the posting guidelines for the Eucharis are a minimum of 1 post every two days. Players that haven't posted for a week or more can be dropped. Fay and Konoka have not been keeping up. Fay's last post was on the 4th, 8 days ago, and Konoka's was on the 6th, 6 days ago. Nika (last seen on the bridge) hasn't posted this month at all.

WARNING: If I don't get a post from Fay and Konoka by midnight EST tonight, their characters will be considered to have failed to slow their descent...meaning they died on impact with the ground after Helen threw them out of the ship.

As for Nika, I am dropping her from the plot for inactivity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back