Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Konoka Miyazawa said:

This is a link to a pic of the entire Eucharis crew I drew afterschool today. Check it out :)

EPIC WIN

first Sorry about the late post I have been running none stop the past few days,

second I love the drawing but what is Misato doing with her hand, I ask because I just can't tell.

:? blegh, solved the puzzle in all of a minute this morning (Try harder Wes :P ) but didn't have the time to write the thread response because I had to immediately leave for work... only to find that when I got back a this evening that puzzles effectively solved and any actions by Reika are completely redunant.

I know on occasion I can be late in responding and you guys are all eager to continue on with the RP without me holding you back, but it would be nice if I could get more than 6 hours to post a reply before someone runs roughshod over any chance for my character to take any actions in the RP by literally shoving her aside completely... I do have to work you know -- meaning I can't check the site and post every four or five hours.

*sighs* :roll:

That's how I felt when we were breaking into the bridge.

EDIT: Although in all honesty, I have no idea how you guys solved those.

Wes was creating an impression of urgency, so I went along with it. Otherwise I would have just had tomomi make Ahmed the dead terrorist movements when he goes boom, lol. As for solving it, there is a computer code translator web page and numerous cipher decoders out there.

Tanka_001 said:
,second I love the drawing but what is Misato doing with her hand, I ask because I just can't tell.

First off,Thanks! LOL She's supposed to be saluting. (I'm glad everyone seems to like my art except for the epic fail on the hand gestures haha)

Second off, Wes.......WTF did u just post, dude?

Khasidel, Mitsuko already sent Reika most of the information she asked for. Including directions and notes about what she's currently looking for.

What the hell, you did not just start messing with the boobytrapped torpedo....

Can you explain what she's trying to do? I'm confused.

trying to rig the war head, to blow remotely and the main engine of the torpedo to over load at the same time, and hell det-cord makes everything better so, she slapped some of that onto it too.

tell you the truth I'm thinking about editing it so she ties the det-cord into a bow. just to add a bit of humor to it.

I don't think strapping a teleporter to something that large is going to work. Besides, you should never send one somewhere without you, last time we lost some, the Aeon had to retrieve them from the Mishhu.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back