• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Evee

Kashton1 (UKA)

Inactive Member
====== Evee ======
Evee is a character played by Kashton1. (Kashton1 (UKA))

Evee
macaroon ..Because why not!?

astatic.wixstatic.com_media_fc5b22_2aef36955c9b4cb0a01964a22f150f16555301fea3f0cd86e0ca520c03b.png

Large Image URL: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/...5b22_4d8820cc30f141b6b5d9372be8416fe1~mv2.png ||

- Species & Gender: | Genetically Modified Helasho, Mostly straight female |
- Date of Birth: | 23 human years old (date to be determined) |
- Organization: | Alex's Crew |
- Current Placement: | Mechanic |

===Preferred Plots===
[Accepted!] - https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/my-first-plot.58902/
- Any small group / crew

===== Physical Description =====
Evee is a genetically modified female Helasho. She has a thick-ish coat of white fur that covers the majority of her body, an unnatural effect of her modification. Also, because of her genetic modifications she has a soft, brown triangular nose like that of a dog's. Some of her other oddities include hair on the tip of her tail, paw-like hands + feet and even increased intelligence. Contrasting the white of Evee's body are her sky-blue eyes and long blond-ish hair. Evee does have Helasho ears. Evee is 6ft tall, weighs 195LB on average and can be described as skinny. She was not born with big racks*, but it doesn't seem to bother her. ..Additionally something about her modifications has ramped up her metabolism and in turn causes her to eat often. To conclude, physically-speaking, Evee is quite an interesting character!

===== Personality =====
Main personality: Evee is a calm, creative and respectful person who has alternate personalities.

In depth:

Evee's personality can be described as calm but a little wild. Most of the time Evee is actually calm and respectful, but her history, fear of rejection (and her sensitivity to sugar) occasionally causes her behavior to swing. Evee, despite being a Helasho is a very creative person and she likes to explore. Socially interacting with other people is not really a big deal but she prefers to stay quiet. (In her normal state.) Though, she does find comfort and joy in conversing with / helping people that are in her "social circle". (Eventually the crew or people around her in a RP.) Evee is pretty active, even working-out when bored. In-fact, if Evee sits Idle, alone too long she starts to get paranoid. Evee likes to accomplish (and usually does) the goals she sets and she likes to be realistic most of the time. Evee is pretty confident in herself, but, if you hit her in the right points you can emotionally degrade her. She is also not the best at hiding things. Additionally, Evee has a terrible fear of kidnapping and lightning. To add onto fears she is a pretty big germaphobe and likes to be clean. (Including having a clean workstation and living area.) When confronting a situation Evee takes time to analyze the outcomes, instead of acting without planning. Evee is agile, but when under stress does not perform the same. Habits-wise Evee eats every hour or so and gravitates towards junk food. Don't leave your cheesecake unattended... because she will eat it. Even though she is not constantly eating it appears that she is. Anger-wise Evee is a pretty calm and pacifistic person, but if anyone she loves or is close to.. like crew are hurt by an enemy Evee tends to get angry; in addition, because of her history, Evee is in fear the Imperium of Nepleslia and has a general hatred towards it.

-Her confidence builds throughout time..

Hopes to create something or find something big one day..

===== History =====
Evee was born in 23 human years ago (to be dated).

Evee was a remnant of what used to be Helasho slavery. She was genetically modified for an unknown reason for a client inside the Imperium of Nepleslia. It is not clear if Evee's modifications were finished or if there was more to be done. Any of Evee's possible family members had been seperated from her early in her childhood. Evee, being a Helasho, did not question her "owners", that was just the way of life. But when she was 11 (human years) old Evee was freed from slavery by a man named Nexiko. Nexiko was a worker at a small shipping port and therefore happened to find Evee while she was being smuggled (on her way to a capital of the Nepleslia imperium.) It was by chance, the ship was cleared for departure but a last minute mechanical failure caused a thorough inspection of the ship's deep interior. She was found. Eventually Nexiko legally adopted Evee and tought her a lot of the stuff she knows today. Nexiko replaced the missing father figure in her life. When Nexiko had retired, around when Evee was (15) they used to go on long scrapping trips, learning the ways of improvising and salvaging. Being freed gave Evee a new perspective too.. she grew a hatred towards the Imperium of Nepleslia for what they have done. A week from Evee's 20th birthday Nexiko grew deathly ill. Out of fear of dying and leaving Evee, Nexiko left orders for Evee to be trained with a team which he had connections to.. if worst came to happen. Then it happened, Nexiko died. Evee went through a period of grief, but her training "family" was very supportive and within a few years Evee was reborn into a stronger person, eager to be part of something bigger. With her knowledge and new confidence Evee set up a parts shop on (planet / station here) and is kept accompany by her customers. (Because of Evee's lack in piloting skills and fear of weather to her father's ship she keeps it in storage. It is hers to use if she wants.) Then Alex's ship arrived..

==== Social Connections ====
Evee is connected to: Nexiko, Trainers, Any crew / servants she has worked with for a while.

==== Skills Learned ====
=== Creative thinking and repair ===
Trained to salvage, repair, solve problems. Evee is a great tinkerer and inventor.

=== Training ===
Decent combat skills. Great endurance / agility due to her biology and training.

=== "Trades" ===
speaks english pretty good.

===== Inventory & Finance =====
Evee has the following items:

-Her father's ship -Ship type: TBD -In storage

517 Units of currency

-Metal water canister with carbon filter.
-Medical aid kit
-Smart molecular welder. (Put together by Evee)
-Mini Plasma cutter (Old) (Repaired by Evee)
-protective gloves
-tinker tape
-lots of odds-and-ends like machine parts and bolts
-Micro broadcaster
-Weapon parts (stored at "home")
-protective goggles
-small flashlight
-Worker's tool belt
-strawberry glazed mini donuts
(May be updated.. soon)

===== OOC Information =====

===== OOC Notes =====
T.B.A.L.

In the case Kashton1 becomes inactive:
* Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
* Can this character be adopted after I am gone for a year? YES

Attachments

• astatic.wixstatic.com_media_fc5b22_2aef36955c9b4cb0a01964a22f150f16555301fea3f0cd86e0ca520c03b.png
    astatic.wixstatic.com_media_fc5b22_2aef36955c9b4cb0a01964a22f150f16555301fea3f0cd86e0ca520c03b.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Tagging @Alex Hart as GM of relevance.

I think the sort of "standard language" is called trade? And depending on where you are the currency also has different names (and most importantly, different conversion rates.) I'm going to tag @Wes and @Ametheliana because they're generally pretty helpful with this stuff.

I think the sort of "standard language" is called trade? And depending on where you are the currency also has different names (and most importantly, different conversion rates.) I'm going to tag @Wes and @Ametheliana because they're generally pretty helpful with this stuff.

I figured and that's why I generalized my currency as "units"..

Thanks for your help :)

..Going to bed.. :p

Alright, what kind of details?
Presumably one is how she'll get to the USO/Alex's little band of adventurers.

The last part of the history..? What do you think I should do? Or is it good..? I feel like I did not mention how she came to acquire great scrapping and inventing skills... Maybe her history should be more scrapper like..? But I still want the fact that she was rescued from slavery to remain..

Your history looks great to me. If you want, we can JP out their meeting with @Arbitrated which will take place after the thread Alex is currently in. This thread ended IC days ago so Alex's adventures can start now.

Your history looks great to me. If you want, we can JP out their meeting with @Arbitrated which will take place after the thread Alex is currently in. This thread ended IC days ago so Alex's adventures can start now.

Okay. I added one sentence that should explain the rest of her skills pretty good. --> "When Nexiko had retired, around when Evee was (15) they used to go on long scrapping trips, learning the ways of improvising and salvaging."

How much time do you think is left..until you start your plot?

Again, thanks for your help! :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back