• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Evelyn Fritz [Abwehran]

Format and history wise I have no problem with this.

The Light Infantry Armor has yet to be approved due to lack of art, but other wise this has my okay.

I'm a bit hesitant, since the AAF and recent updates took place after the ship left space dock.

Currently the ship would not have the body armor to provide (I assume the ship would normally provide the armor, though I guess family could pitch in for one). This isn't to slow down down the acceptance as it's just minor concerns.

Edit: To be clear I don't mind the AAF thing being there, especially since my plot's been in the water longer than it should have Y.Y

Actually, the abwehran military have always been known as the AAF. It's just that I prefer characters to have the branch listed rather than the military organization.

Well, Like my usual reviews, My only suggestion is to flesh out the skills. However, that's not going to hold up your approval.

Since this already has the FM's approval, as well as the GM's, and passes muster for my purposes, I will declare her APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back