• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Excerpts of Script from "Blood and Insanity"

(((^_^ Well, it will still be a couple months, but I've got the entire flick scripted out. So, I'll give you the introductory script. It WILL be done in English since I need to practice my spoken English, and Ryoshi will do most of the voiceovers that I dont take. I have about 15 minutes actually filmed out, though no voice has yet been attached and I havent decided on such subtleties as soundtracks, nor have I finetuned the individual frames.)))

Scene 4 /

Narration: It was like any other day. The people of Yamatai went about their daily business.

Visual: (video) People fighting to get on the train in Tokyo.

N: The military killed more Elysians who we never really heard about.

V: (video) Soldier killing a tied POW.

N: Somewhere on Nepleslia, gangs sought out the planet's rarest commodity.

V: (image) Picture of Aya Ueto at age 19.

N: And somewhere in the city of Kyoto, a fifteen-year-old Geshrin dared to question the text of her schoolbooks, and was apprehended appropriately.

V: (video) Girl restrained by US marines in Naha in parking lot. Of course, it doesnt actually represent Naha, but...

N: It was a normal morning in the Empire. But somewhere, something went wrong.

V: (fades to black)

--------------------------
My favorite part of the script, personally, heh.

::Edit::Okay. Why does 'h-e-h' turn into "You're turning me on"?

Seki said:
V: (video) Girl restrained by US marines in Naha in parking lot. Of course, it doesnt actually represent Naha, but...

::Edit::Okay. Why does 'my internal desire' turn into "You're turning me on"?

I have... no idea. o_O

By the way, I don't think the YSA has US marines on the payroll (as far as I know). ^_^;;

Yeah. He's a point. Marines don't look too much like Nekovalkyrja. :p

By the way, Yangfan, YSA is the Yamatai Security Agency, which should not be confused with the Star Army of Yamatai. The Star Army of Yamatai's short form is "Star Army." ^_^;;

Regarding the "YSA" thing, I think I was using that because "GSA" used to be a valid acronym (way back in the day), and I just generalized it in my brain.

Old school, eh? ^_^;;

(Edit: Not sure if that made much sense. I'm pretty sleep-deprived right now.)

Well, slang is slang. If people want to call it YSA, I guess I shouldn't try to stop them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back