• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Character Exmond Baine (In progress)

Exmond

Inactive Member
Name: Exmond
Race: Thraxian
Size: 5'ft 9 inches (abnormally small)
Faction: Star Army of Yamati

Skills

1. Fighting: Melee Weapons (____)
Exmond is able to use _____ effectively; his skill level is above a normal enlisted personell.

2. Survival: Hunting
Exmond is able to gather/forage/hunt for food enough for just himself.

3. Communication: General
Exmond is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Exmond is fluent in English. He can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

4. Fighting and Physical: General
Exmond received hand-to-hand combat training by way of loading all the necessary related knowledge into the soldier's memory, and then following up with a rigorous training program. He is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons he is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

5. Information Technology: General
Exmond is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. He is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

6. Mathematics: General
Exmond received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

7. Fighting: Grenade + Energy Rifles
Exmond has been trained in the use of Grenades and Energy Rifles..... Although with an Energy Rifle he can only hit the target 3/10 times (better than the average Tharaxian!!)

^^ for the 3/10 part I can get rid of it, but In the description it said Tharaxians really, really are crummy at ranged combat^^

Personality

Exmond is slow to trust anyone, as he is always suspicious. However he is too considerate to voice out his mistrust. Instead he will keep them to himself. Once he trusts someone though, they are in it for life. He is harsh on keeping his word and expects others to keep there word and maintain the promises they have kept. If he feels he has been "wrongedâ€

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Didn't know you wanted help, thought you were just posting part and you'd do the rest later. Nice history, it was short and gave direction to the character without getting too detailed. I like the determination as well. I'm not the one to help you with the rest though.

Being the one who came up with the Thaxarian race and creating the first thaxarian character i would like to suggest a blade or sword as a melee weapon. Also you misspelled Thaxarian but that is a minor problem. I also think this a good thaxarian character by the looks of things.

Excellent, so we do have blades in this universe yaay.

My skills are right? Thats the big thing im worried about.

Thats why I was confused about skills...

See i wanted to display that my character has basic concepts of firing a rifle and "training"

The he has basic fighting techniques

And that he was good with close ranged meele blade weapons.

I didn't know if this takes up 3 skill slots or just 1.

I don't know if you can split Fighting into 3 skills. Wes?
Put as many skills as you think is appropriate under each of the seven skill areas. ^_^

I'm back, by the way.

Survival: Hanako is a capable swimmer and can tread water for hours on end, if necessary. While not a particularly fast swimmer, she's agile in the water and won't drown in the ocean, which is the important thing! Hanako's also nimble as a bird when she's in zero-gravity as a result of all her training and experience in space over the years.
In this example, Hanako's Surivial skill area includes two skills: swimming and zero-gravity movement.

This has been in progress for a long time. We miss you. We would love to see your work finished.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back