• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Exocorp Technologies

Skhaal

Inactive Member
Exocorp Technologies, An organization shrouded in enigma. Its past had easily been wiped out leaving no trace of its past origins but who needed to know? Exocorp Tech just looked forward in their field of work, to better the designs of Mecha and form a new union. The new union would be of logic and creativity, master of two halves of a whole, to create Mecha that would change the mechas from Bipedal to Far more interesting designs, to push the limits of Mecha technology for good causes.

In a board room a MARA Administrator sat in a Steel chair with plush cushions on the seat itself and the support that normally came with mass produced seating furnishings. The MARA Administrator was spoken to by another with obvious seniority over him, there were 3 of them and their faces were not seen clearly as the only light shown was the bright ring of light around the lone MARA Administrator "Weapon Administrator, You are behind in your Anti-Proton weapon Design. If we do not see results in 2 days we are going to drop you..." The lone MARA administrator smirked

"What? You let the Yamataian MARA Administrator go a month over behind schedule for his System designs delay but you only give me a 3 day extension? I think someone is a bit biased here..."

"Do not question my decisions you filthy wretched of a beast" the MARA leader smirked as The MARA administrator stood up with an angry expression, his grey skin now more visible beneath the light

"That only proves you are more unfit of your position and you know that you have no authority to disband me alone. You need all MARA administrators to agree with you. Now I need to go work on that weapon so please don't summon me unless it's important..."

The light flickered off and left the room dark as the man left. As soon as the lights came on the other MARA left the room as well, leaving the Senior MARA Administrator to feel somewhat disrespected and angry because of it. However the meeting didn't include nearly as many MARA Administrator, as there should have so many didn't know. Now the Halls were silent all except for the clattering of various noises coming out of various departments of the complex. All would be more eventful when lunch came.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back