• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events [Expletive]

Cy83r K0rp53

Inactive Member
Sorry for not being on, like, at all this past... month(?); in fact, I'm lucky I have the spare time to even write this.

I thought I'd be back and kicking around after school was out, only now I'm spending almost all of my time looking for a job in this god-forsaken wasteland of opportunity (read: %^&$ this economy!). This is probably the last you're going to see of me for a while, possibly a long one; sorry.

Well, I hope you are able to eventually find time and get your SARP stuff going again. I know a lot of players were digging your unique plot and I was bummed to see it go inactive. Best of luck with the job hunting and don't forget about us!

Best of luck Cyber. It is tough in the job market, I'm still searching myself. My only piece of advice, is that if you're able to, look at the military.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back