• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

F(i)anart: So Long and Thanks for all the Clicks

Re: F(i)anart: Arin Berelai

THAT'S NO ORDINARY NAM SPOKESWOMAN!

She is Arin, Tech-Expert, Kludgemistress and the most resourceful character I know of.

Strange how all of Fian's men look like women, and their women look like men.

Kokuten said:
Strange how all of Fian's men look like women, and their women look like men.

*Shoots Koku to hide the secret.

Re: F(i)anart: Nykiarts

That really is one of the best pieces we've seen in a while. Heartwarming image, sure, but the warmth put into is what counts. I love it.

Too epic for words.

And without the usual blood, gore and explosions that comes with the regular Nepleslian definition of 'epic' too.

Exhack, once we get working on the Crowning Moment of Heartwarming page, can we add this as an example?

I love this image! Most of our character art is just a character reference of the character's looks, but this one is a scene which (as mentioned in a recent SARPtalk) is one of the things I feel ew've been lacking. The art is outstanding, too. A HUGE THANK YOU to Nyki and Fian.

Something tells me this is based off a Toy Story 3 screenshot.

Re: F(i)anart: Looking for Cameo Volunteers

I need cameo characters for the next two comics.

I need four Nepleslian males, one has to be a nekophile. All four will appear in both.

One female Nepleslian, I wont lie, will be subject to naughty treatment. Will appear in both.

And one neko. Will appear in only one.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…