• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

F(i)anart: So Long and Thanks for all the Clicks

Re: F(i)an-art

I LOLed.

Re: F(i)an-art [#9: Dont Stop For Kittens]

Heh. I love the whole 'cute-but-evil' deal.

I'd be flattered for a cameo, but I don't even have character art for mine. (Haven't been here long enough I suppose.) So... nah.

I still like the catnip dust one the best.

Fian, your work never fails to make me laugh like a hyena and get strange looks from K. *imagines the neko saying "and rape the body!" in a high-pitched cute voice*

Much like 'nova here, I would be more than flattered to have either Kassi or Galar cameoed. ^_^

(Galar is book crazy and Kassi is naive, just a bit of help. ^_^)

I wouldn't mind Fay cameoing in one of your comics, Fian. ^_^

Okay thats enough. Time to get to work.

Doshii, can you link me to one of your real life pics?

EDIT: On second thoughts, this will do. Its not like the comic will be in color anyway.

You need not fear this comic, other people in it however...

I've still got the "Jake - Legendary Meta Character: GM" card if you want a not-so-artsy picture. It's a profile shot, though.

Re: F(i)an-art [#10: Deus Ex Magazina]

*Laughs*

That's great. Im sure Wes will appreciate this one.

You did good on Amelia there, though she may have used less kind language. :mrgreen:

Oh man, Chandler got Godsmacked! EPIC!

Hilarious, and you captured Chandler perfectly in the image.

xD At this rate I'm going to have to ask to make a appearance of some kind, just to fit the trend. :lol:

You must, Gamer. Hell even I'm in one of them and I haven't been here terribly long like some of you. :?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…