• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

F(i)anart: So Long and Thanks for all the Clicks

Re: F(i)an-art [#12:First Contact]

Missing: What symbol does the green make, and where is it centered? then you will get it. XD

Also, Fian, I think you mean "fateful night out".

I knew I spelt it wrong somehow.

Missing: What symbol does the green make, and where is it centered? then you will get it. XD

Listen to this man.

So...now he's impotent from radiation?

If that's not it I still don't get it.

Fian said:
NEW COMIC!

#12 First Contact

The some of the olde NSS Alliance guys, Ran, Rico, Adrian, Gyles and Fian.

And for the first time ever, in TECHNICOLOUR.

Five points to whoever can spot the 4Chan reference.

You are brilliant beyond your years.

Fay said:
Lawls, grand. I always knew Rico's niche with women was supernatural! NOW, WE KNOW WHY!

What can I say. He's a saucy fella!

MissingNo said:
So...now he's impotent from radiation?

If that's not it I still don't get it.

To put it simply; During the Freespacer's first contact with Nepleslia, there were a handful of rather delicious 'Spacergirls. One, in particular, was played by Doshi, and she wore a green spandex bodysuit.

Talk began circulating around whether or not Rico would put some of his uncanny wooing skills to the test on this new breed of lovely, and the inevitable radiation poisoning that would occur from such frolicking.

What you see here is a possible result. The Yaranaika face, though, is just icing on the cake, because I used to have a Yaranaika face as my avatar until Kokuten made my current one.

I know exactly what Rico would say if this were ever to happen;

"And I'd do it again, baby!"

Re: F(i)an-art [#13ale Energy]

Damn, does that really work?

And all these years I've been using Tesla's desecrated corpse for decoration...

Too late. You'll have to settle for Einstein.

See, I have Tesla's severed head on my mantel. The rest of him is somewhere around here. If the cats didn't get into it again.

The classic physicists of the olden days are spinning in their graves over how Yamatai uses aether (basically violating a law of thermodynamics by "creating" energy and matter), so that flagship uses the energy of their spinning.

Re: F(i)an-art [#14:Be Careful What You Wish For]

Fian, you are made of a large quantity of win.

Re: F(i)an-art [#14:Be Careful What You Wish For]

*laughs hard* :lol: Careful what you wish for, alright!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…