• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

F(i)anart: So Long and Thanks for all the Clicks

Re: F(i)an-art [New AIR2/FIRE1/WATER2 DoGA]

Are you going to color them? Just curious.

Think HK-47 Orange for the FIRE1, that's what I always had in mind for it.

Wes said:
Are you going to color them? Just curious.

Oh, I didnt know DoGA came with colouring and texturing capabilities until you mentioned it.

I dont think so, they seem okay looking all gunmetal grey to me. Unless somebody wants to paint them in their custom colours or something.

You can do a Harrison FIRE1.

Basically rusty orange with a red-and-yellow fire pattern around the wrists, hands, feet and lower legs.

There's 11 bright-red tally marks on the front of the left shoulder (or the side of the big projector on the right shoulder, whichever one is easier).

Oh hay, I upgraded your FIRE-R (Yes I lied, those arent plasma chainguns under the forearm). I may also have gotten carried away.

EDIT: Slight edit, the tally marks only added up to 10. MSPainted an extra one.

EDIT2: Changed shoulder 'tendons' to fire camo as well. Added extra tally via DoGA. Vents are now more pronounced.

Re: F(i)an-art [FIRE-R INFERNO HARRISON CUSTOM]

... Is it flipping the bird or am i seeing things?

Awesome, btw.

Re: F(i)an-art: #15 Its the thought that counts

LOL!

You underestimate Vincent's lust for firearms, however. Dinky or not, he probably would have taken Arin's gun- and then promptly traded over his gauss rifle.

Oh you! I laugh'd! I thought Arin would be the sort to make guns!

BTW: New Phoenix post tomorrow, after my FINAL exam.

I wish we had a holiday that contained as much win as National Gun Day does.

And once again Fian, you are my hero.

Wow. Lewis Pasco Day sounds like Christmas, a birthday, and Independence Day all in one!

How could you guys not know about Lewis Pasco day? I made that holiday, like, a year ago. :x

Pay attention to meeeeeee~

I seem to remember it (was it a submission before it was an article?), but not everything created sticks very well to my grey-matter : /

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…