• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

F(i)anart: So Long and Thanks for all the Clicks

Re: F(i)an-art: #15 Its the thought that counts

I rmemenber Lewis Pasco day. That is, without a doubt, my favorite SARP holiday.

Re: F(i)an-art: #16 Once Every Year

Re: FianQuestion: Who can do video edits?

I remember someone on the forum mentioning that they could do a caramell dansen provided someone draw them the frames, does anybody know who this person is, or is anyone capable of doing so?

Well, if the frames are already done then it's not really difficult to stitch them together into a gif or video; I've done similar things before (ripping small clips out of anime to make an avatar, for instance).

For me it depends on the level of detail you want. I've done AMVs, but I can't do great amounts of detail.

Re: F(i)anart: 17# Practice Makes Perfect

Poor Helashio....

Very nice work, as usual.

Re: F(i)anart: 17# Practice Makes Perfect

This comic is awesome! Fian, you're awesome.

Re: F(i)anart: #19: Not so Kuku

Very sneaky. I approve.

Re: F(i)anart: #19: Not so Kuku

One advantage of having LED eyes, is that the enemy can't tell wether it's your eyes, or the LED setting on a sight of a gun.

Way to fu fu fu~, Fian!

Also, two thumbs up on capturing the likeness of Koku, and the Liberty Spiked head of Adrian. However, I do recall Adrian only has one Cybernetic eye, I don't remember which side it's on, though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…