• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Faction Submission] Valmet Self Governing Colonial Region of the Colonial Pact

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Player Faction
Submission URL: Valmet Self Governing Colonial Region of the Colonial Pact

Faction: Colonial Pact
FM Approved Yet?: Yes by myself.
Faction requires art?: Has quite a bit of art!

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?: Yes and they'll be detailed in the second post as the stage one check list.
Contains New art?: Some reused from a de-canonized faction but mostly new.
Previously Submitted?: In one form but it was removed for capability issues.

Notes: Well this is nearing what I'll call stage one completion so far I'm down to only two or three more primary faction articles and this thing will be ready for a full chew. But for now I figured I'll get this thread going for any additional ideas as well as finally pulling the cover off the guys to some extent. I also intend this submission page to be a checklist of sorts and a source of additional ideas or issue correction as I move this faction toward completion.

Faction Articles and Related Items List
(A master checklist for whats ready for whats approved, ready for approval, and wip can be found here.
VSGCR Cover Page
Territories and Star Systems

Helka Trinary Star System (Technically only counts as one star system on the military buildup limitation and I merely wanted the myriad of possibilities for plot settings.)
Military and Civil Security
Valmet Sector Colonial Pact Military Page (A mixture of a supreme command and overview of their armed forces and security apparatus.)
Corporations
Technology

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Could I get this moved to the submission forum since I made the mistake of posting while drinking?

This is clearly not ready for approval, Arieg. There are red links on the pages that are up for approval. You also need more than two wiki articles for your faction to be ready for approval.

You can resubmit this when it's ready.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back