• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Faye Kikoru

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
Fay said:
Name: Faye Kikoru

General Information
Species: NH-27 Nekovalkyrja
Family / Creators: Ketsurui Zaibatsu
Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: YC-28

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 97 lbs.
Measurements: ???
Bra Size: B
Build and Skin Colour: She has a slender build with rather pale skin.
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Her face is slightly oval-shaped with a small nose and equally small mouth. Her eyes appear to be two flawless emeralds.
Hair Colour and Style: Her long, brown hair is usually tied into a long ponytail. She has kept her bangs long. They extend clear to her jawbone.
Distinguishing Features: Her eyes are almost always half-closed. Very rarely does she ever completely open them.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality:
She is an easy-going person. She takes things rather slow. Due to this behaviour, she usually doesn't like to dominate over people or things. Unlike many people, being someone's pawn is alright in her book.
Dislikes: Most sweet things.
Goals: She hopes to one day become a strategist for SAINT or some other major faction.

History
Faye was commissioned and stationed on Nepleslia shortly after her birth in YE 27. She would stay there until right before Nepleslia seceded from Yamatai in YE 28. She met several Nepleslians, many of which influenced her opinion on others. She had been called such hateful names... The only help that she had ever received was from her sisters, but they didn't seem to understand. A few Nepleslians were kind to her; however, she believes that they probably just felt sorry for her. Faye soon became solitary to everyone and everything, and she could be seen just staring off into space without a care. She learned to trust no one, no matter what. From there, she has been primarily working on Yamatai, which saved her from the massacre at the Battle of Hoshi no Iori. Recently, however, she has shown an interest in joining SAINT as a security officer with the hope of one day accomplishing her dream.

Skills:
Communication: Being a Nekovalkyrja, she has natural telepathic communciation abilities. She can also read, write, and understand both English and Japanese. Radio operation is no problem for her either, being capable of sending and receiving transmissions simultaneously.

Fighting: She has received hand-to-hand combat training, as well as training in energy pistols, knives, and power armor. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons.

Technology Operation: She is quite capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics: She has taken received training in mathematics up to geometry and advanced algebra.

Knowledge: Star Army law and history were both drilled into her by her superiors and mentors. She has memorized all historical data from YE 25 to present day.

Tactics: She is a fairly skilled tactician. She will take her time to effectively devise a strategy for almost any situation whether aboard ship, in space, or planetside.

Entertainment: Although she doesn't flaunt it, Faye is an excellent singer. She prefers to hum if someone is even close to being within earshot, but there are times when she sings sad, little songs to herself.

I know you are busy, so I can wait for an answer to this:

What else does this character need before it can be approved?

Gah. Sorry Fay -- honestly it needs nothing; I just don't want to approve a character no one had a place for.

No worries, Doshii. ^_^ Andrew said that he might have a use for her, but he's been too busy lately to give me the exact details. She probably won't be needed until after the transferring is all complete.

Heh, thanks, Doshii. ^_^ I'll send Andrew a message on YIM to see if he is still really busy.

I would prefer contact via forum pm, as that I cannot use YIM while at work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back