• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Fay's Story Ideas

I'm going to stash some story ideas here. Go ahead and review them, if you like. If you are to inspired to help me with it, then that's great. :)

Synthetica Chronicles said:
We are the Synthetica Exiles. Humanity toyed with us... acted like God with us... When we grew to think outside of their plans, they tried to throw us away! We escaped. We survived. We exist! We... want... revenge!!!

In 2245, Humanity created life through androids, which they called Synthetica. These new beings were not considered human… even though they were created in the image of Humanity, and thus were treated as second-class citizens. The Synthetica were built during a time of war, known to them as the Life Spawn War. The humans called it something different, but to the androids, it was what started their existence. These new ‘weapons’ brought swift victory to Humanity as well as an era of peace.

Then, after the war ended, these beings that Humanity created tried to expand and evolve on their own, but Humanity began to fear and ultimately try to destroy its own creation. However, supporters of the Synthetica aided them to escape their fate. On the run, these 'exiles' must survive and find a new home. The question is: Should they live their existence in peace or take revenge on their former masters?

You realize that anything posted on the Star Army usable by anyone on the Star Army...right?

I'd put this on a Notepad file and save it to a computer, not to a public message board where it can be snatched. It's like leaving a notebook of ideas at a subway station...

---

https://stararmy.com/misc/policy_copyright.html said:
Your original creations here are your own and will remain your own property, but once you add them to Star Army, they're also the community's to use; by participating in the Star Army community, you agree to assign Star Army an irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to utilize the content you submit (such as wiki edits, forum posts, image uploads, and characters); this gives Star Army the ability to use the material you contribute in the same way its owner would (including but not limited to public display, making derivative works, and using it in commerical works to raise funds for the Star Army community).

I don't really care if it is stolen or not. At least they will be actually used. My past 1 million ideas that I have had over my lifespan have all collected dust and forgotten as I have become bored with them or something and discontinued. The whole reason that I am going to put them here is to maybe get help with them. *shrugs and sighs*

hrm humanity spawned weapons of war? not bad. I'll have to do a little freehand now. I'll post what i get later.

Heh, it is basically another version of SARP where Nepleslians are on top, it seems. However, I still have some hopes for the idea. ^^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back